The Confluence welcomes unsolicited articles about diplomacy, governance, policy, and politics. If you are interested in writing for us please follow the guidelines below, and kindly email your pieces at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for submission
- While there is no upper or lower word limit, as a best practice, we recommend that the articles be around 1,000 to 1,200 words.
- Please submit your article in Word document rather than a PDF or a link.
- Kindly add a recent official photo of yourself, a 50-100 words abstract of the article, and how you would like to be introduced in authors’ profile, along with your article.
- Primarily, we encourage original writeups which have not been previously published elsewhere. In exceptional situations, we may decide to re-publish an article, provided the author has secured the necessary authorization for republication.
- For referencing, we recommend using hyperlinks. Where such links are not readily available, general referencing styles, such as the APA or Harvard, can be used.
- If we decide to publish your piece in our blog, we will contact you within 7 business days from receipt.